Skip to content Skip to navigation

Transfer Credit

Earning and Transferring Academic Credit Through UIP

If you wish to earn academic credit for an internship you have found on your own or to transfer academic credit for your participation in an internship through another college or university, please email Karen A. Farber, Director, University Internship Programs (UIP),